|Material||Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, rubber, silicone|
About the BISTRO Burr Coffee Grinder
Coffee lovers know that many things contribute to the taste of their favorite cup of joe, such as the method and temperature of brewing. But it’s the freshness of the beans that’s most important. Unlock the potential of your coffee beans with the BISTRO burr coffee grinder.
Our premium electric burr grinder crushes beans effortlessly between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them, making this the best electric coffee grinder for aromatic coffee that’s bursting with flavor. With 12 grind settings, you can go from French press to espresso – and everything in between – with perfect ease.
From the sealed bean container to the borosilicate glass catcher, the freshness of your beans is guaranteed. The clever preset timer means you only grind the exact amount required – there’s a built-in measuring guide on the lid.
This sleek coffee grinder looks stunning on the kitchen worktop and complements other items in the eBodum BISTRO range.
- Neat, space-saving device that holds up to 220g coffee beans.
- Simple push button control and pre-set timer so you can grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- Adjustable grind with 12 settings, ranging from French press to espresso.
- Friction clutch that prevents damage to the grinding gear in the event of small stones in your beans.
- The conical burr provides a consistent grind with no sharpening required. It spins slower than a wheel model, making it quieter and less messy.
- Borosilicate glass catcher to reduce static cling, and preserve the taste and aroma of your coffee grounds.
- Made from stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, rubber & silicone.
How It Works
The BISTRO burr coffee grinder is simple and user-friendly to operate.
- Add coffee beans in the top container, and turn the adjustment dial to your preferred setting.
- Use the pre-set timer to select the grind duration, then hit the power button.
- Grind times range from 5 to 20 seconds, then your beans will be ready for brewing.