Looking for a professional-grade espresso machine that's compact, stylish, and built to last? Look no further than the Baby T Plus! With its cutting-edge features and advanced technology, this versatile machine is perfect for cafes, food trucks, hospitality spaces, offices, and home kitchens alike.
Featuring multi-group T Technology©, total PID control, exceptional thermal stability, and advanced energy efficiency, the Baby T Plus is a 100% professional machine in a compact footprint. Its sturdy stainless steel construction, powerful steamer, and high-performance volumetric pump ensure uncompromising results every time.
Plus, with a range of accessories including single and double portafilters, baskets, a walnut tamper, and joystick, the Baby T Plus is ready to elevate your coffee game to the next level. And with a 12-month factory warranty and 5-year warranty on all boilers and groups, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected.
Upgrade your coffee experience with the Baby T Plus - the ultimate combination of style, performance, and durability.
- Multi-Group technology (on-off by group): professional thermodynamic groups
- Independent steam boiler made of stainless steel Aisi 316: sturdy with a large capacity
- External timer and digital display for each group: multiple functions and total control
- Thermal stability and energy-efficient
- Powerful 12mm steamer made of stainless steel with an anti-limescale tube for longevity
- High-performance volumetric pump with consistent pressure after prolonged and simultaneous use
- Thermal lagging on steam boiler and dynamic pre-heating (coffee group)
- Walnut wood accessories and chromed feet
- Accessories kit includes 1 single portafilter, 1 double portafilter, 3 baskets, a walnut tamper, and a walnut joystick
- 12-month factory warranty against faulty workmanship and materials and a 5-Year warranty on all boilers and groups
- Energy efficient, with a 50% average savings compared to traditional machines and an annual energy cost of $114 a year*